- Creates a youthful look: The skin cells tend to look less radiant as you age. Using quality skin care products that is good for your skin type helps to remove dead skin cells, thereafter creating and replacing them with newer and more youthful cells.
- Increases self confidence: With a healthy looking skin, you’ll feel more confident about yourself. The face is the first part of the body anyone notices. Practicing a good skin care procedures gives you a well renowned facial and body skin. And you’ll feel confident enough to go outdoors and rock any clothing of your choice.
- Gives a life long beautiful skin: You want a gorgeous skin for like forever? The skin care choices you make today will help make that happen. Maintaining beautiful skin is a life-long process.
- Prevents rather than corrects: We all know that we have to prevent whatever we know that can cause us harm or make us infectious. Preventing skin problems by taking good care of your skin is also easier, better and less costly than trying to fix them.
Knowing all these, the next question on your mind would be “how do I practice a good skin care routine? ”Carrying out a good skin care pattern is so easy and not only about cleaning the body daily and all night. Good skin care procedures entails:
- Bathing: Do so twice daily. Avoid long showers and hot water baths. A lot of us have the habit if spending so much time in the bathroom and under the running shower. This doesn’t keep your skin healthy as it reduces the essential oils in the skin.
- Shaving: Trim your beards routinely, shave pubic areas routinely also. Always shave carefully. Protect and lubricate your skin before shaving, by applying shaving cream, lotion or gel.
- Always pat dry your skin with a towel after bathing.
- Moisture: A dry skin requires enough moisture to keep it healthy. Moisturize a dry skin daily and an oily skin routinely. Always use recommended products or one that is suitable for your skin type.
- Avoid too much of sunlight on your skin. Use hats, face caps, sunglasses and umbrellas when needed.
- •Eat rightly. Take plenty of fruits and vegetables. Change your diet and avoid foods that give your skin certain reactions.
- Drink lots of water. Taking lots of water energizes the body, repairs body cells and gives a beautiful skin.
- Lastly, always wear clean clothes. Be sure to sun-dry clothes before wearing them. And never wear a wet or sweat soaked clothe for too long.