Many Nigerians believed that the president Buhari Muhammadu is not doing well in the country but this research by the author of this blog should act like a proof that governmental policy is not an easy one.
Well, I am not saying the president is the best but I believe he is trying to be the best together with his vice president Yemi Osinbajo and his co-leaders in the APC party.
Well, I made thorough research and it ended up that the president and his vice president has been trying, here are 50 projects that have been completed in the Buhari’s reign, but some are yet to be completed.
The projects are;
1. The second Niger Bridge.
2. The Warri-Itakpe rail line.
3. The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway.
4. The Ilorin-Bode Sadu-Jebba Road.
5. The Lagos-Ibadan rail line.
6. Establishment of 6 colleges of education in Benue, Bauchi, Sokoto, Ebonyi, Osun and Benue states.
7. The Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline.
8. National Cancer Center in Lagos State.
9. The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
10. Payments of pension arrears to Nitel staff.
11. Dredging of the Onne port in Rivers State.
12. Dredging of the Calabar Port in Cross River state.
13. The construction of Oju-Loko-Oweto bridge connecting Benue and Nasarawa states to the Eastern and Western States.
14, Construction of Gombe-Biu road.
15. 700MW Zungeru hydro power supply in Niger State.
16. $3.9 billion Warri seaports.
17. Completion of Abuja-Kaduna rail line.
18. National Cancer Center in Kano state.
19. Nigeria Maritime University, Delta State.
20. Nigeria Airforce University, Bauchi state
21.Reconstruction of Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja.
23. Reconstruction of Aminu Kano International Airport Kano
22.Reconstruction of Port Harcourt International Airport Port Harcourt.
23. Reconstruction of Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu.
24. Construction of new Tower, Terminal & second Runway for Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos.
25. National Cancer Center in Umuahia, Abia state.
26. BARO RIVER PORT IN NIGER STATE.
27. Construction of Konar Dumawa-Kunya-Babura to Níger Republic.
28. Purchase of 38 brand new fighter jets for the Nigeria Airforce.
29. National Housing Program across Nigeria. To build 300,000 houses in al.
30. Construction of Gaya-Jahun-Kafin Hausa road in Jigawa state.
31.Establishment of Federal University of Agriculture in Zuru, Kebbi state.
32. Completion of the Zobe dam in Katsina state.
33. Establishment of the Federal University of Transportation in Katsina.
34. Rehabilitated and reconstructed roads in BUK in Kano state.
35. 2.8MW solar power plant in Federal University of Technology in Eboyin state.
36. 2MW solar power plant in Bayero university in Kano state.
37. Supply of solar panel grid for power supply to Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Anambra state.
38. Completion of the Abuja airport-City center rail line.
39. FG/Siemens 25,000 power generation transmission and distribution power road map.
READ ALSO: 5 Reasons Why Yemi Osinbajo Remains The Best Nigerian VP, And Why Others Are Attacking Him
40. Reconstruction of the Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriageway.
41. Reconstruction of the Onitsha-Enugu Expressway.
42. Reconstruction of the Benin-Ofosu-Ore-Shagamu Expressway.
43. Dualization of the Ibadan-Ilorin Expressway.
44. Rehabilitation and expansion of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway.
45. Rehabilitation of the Lagos-Otta road.
46. Dualization of the Obajana junction-Auchi-Ehor-Benin road.
47. Reconstruction of the Enugu-Port.
48. Dualization of the Obajana junction-Auchi-Ehor-Benin road.
49.. Reconstruction of the Enugu-Port Harcourt DCW Aba-Port Harcourt section.
50. Dualization of Sapele-Ewu road in Delta State.
See photos of the projects;
Leave a Reply