|Marian University, Indianapolis Indiana USA.
Awarded Scholarships Available at Marian University, Indiana USA
An ongoing awarded scholarship opportunity is now available from Marian University of Indianapolis, Indiana USA. The institution is providing $8,000 for candidates who are interested to study a degree program in the university.
Why Marian University for The Awarded Scholarships Available?
Marian University is a private Roman Catholic university in Indianapolis, Indiana. Founded in 1851 by the Sisters of St. Francis in Oldenburg, Indiana, the college moved to Indianapolis in 1937. Marian was referred to as Marian College from 1936 until 2009, when it was renamed Marian University.
This institution motivates it’s candidates to pursue their goal; aiming for a good future and maximizing your potentials. Besides after the study, a good job will be at your desk waiting for you to pick up and deal with the problems of the world.
Details for The Awarded Scholarships Available at Marian University
Deadline for Application: OPEN
Countries Available To: International/All Countries
Value of Awards: $8,000
Number of Awards: Not Given
Eligibility for The Awarded Scholarships Available at Marian University
1. You must have a 3.00-3.24 GPA.
2. You must be enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at Marian University.
3. You must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
4. You must have the following:
- Official High School Transcript (official English translation required)
- One of the following English Proficiency Results:
- TOEFL (Minimum Score: IBT 70, CBT 193, PBT 525)
- IELTS (Minimum Score: 6.0).
How to Apply for The Awarded Scholarships Available at Marian University