|Queen Mary University of London, UK.|
Mischon de Reya Scholarship Opportunity Available
There’s an ongoing scholarship opportunity open at the University of London, UK. The institution is awarding a tuition fee scholarship opportunity to interested candidates who wants to study a degree program at the institution.
However, the scholarship is hosted by Mishcon de Reya, which is a leading London law firm, located close to the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS). It was founded in 1937 and currently employs more than 1000 people with over 600 lawyers, offering a wide range of legal services to companies and individuals.
Details For Mischon de Reya Scholarship Opportunity Available
Deadline for Application: 3rd May 2022
Countries Available To: International/All Countries
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: 1
Eligibility For Mischon de Reya Scholarship Opportunity Available
- Candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM programme.
- Candidates must be a full-time student.
- Candidates must have the most vital academic record.
- Candidates can have either the UK or International fee status.
- Candidates must have made an application for the London LLM programme by 06 April 2022.
How To Apply For Mischon de Reya Scholarship Opportunity Available
Candidates can select an LLM programme they desire and click on APPLY NOW on the page to start their application. A scholarship application is to be made separately.
Leave a Reply