|Tianjin University, China.
Ongoing International Chinese Government Scholarship at Tianjin University
An ongoing international scholarship opportunity is available by the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University. This program is an international scholarship provided by the Ministry of Education, P.R.C to support designated Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
The Tianjin University (TJU) in China is a first class institution and one of the best university j China that has been established to give out this scholarship to international students for over ten years now.
Details For The Ongoing International Chinese Government Scholarship at Tianjin University
Deadline for Application:.15th April 2022.
Countries Available To: International/All Countries.
Type of Scholarship: Masters, PhD.
Award Taken: China.
Number of Awards/Scholarship: Not specified.
Eligibility For The Ongoing International Chinese Government Scholarship at Tianjin University
1. Interested candidates must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport. For applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries, the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China should be met.
2. Requirements for interested candidates’ degree and age:
- Candidates applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35.
- Candidates applying for a PhD degree should hold a Master diploma and be under the age of 40.
- Candidates shall be of good moral character, physically and mentally healthy, and willing to comply with Chinese laws and the regulations of Tianjin University.
3. Language Proficiency requirements:
- Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering / Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed. (Native Chinese speakers or applicants taught in Chinese during master study may be exempted from the HSK test after certified by Tianjin University).
- English taught programs applicants need to submit English proficiency certificate (Native English speakers are exempted).
- TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0. (Native English speakers are exempted).
- Applicants who obtained their highest diploma taught in English may provide a certificate of English instruction instead of IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
How To Apply For The Ongoing International Chinese Government Scholarship at Tianjin University
Interested candidates should complete an Online Application on the website HERE
according to the application schedule, and should also fill in the application information online, upload the application documents listed below to the Online Application System.
Candidates who are admitted and nominated for the Chinese Government Scholarship- Chinese University Program need to log into the system of China Scholarship Council
within the specified time to submit the scholarship application (The Agency Number for Tianjin University is 10056;Choose Program Category Type B).