|ETH Zurich Switzerland.|
Engineering for Development Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity At ETH Zurich
About The E4D Scholarship Program
Details For The Engineering for Development Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity At ETH Zurich
- The programme fees of the MAS/CAS/DAS are not covered by the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship.
- The general application fee of the School for Continuing Education of 150 CHF will not be covered. However, in case an application to the E4D continuing education scholarship is valid but not selected, the fee can be paid back to candidates from low-income countries.
Documents For The Engineering for Development Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity At ETH Zurich
- CV of the candidate.
- MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s).
- 1-2 page application letter, stating the motivation to attend the programme and the impact for the candidate’s career development and beyond.
- Two professional references.
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education confirming that the candidate is admitted to the MAS, DAS or CAS programme for the respective semester.
- Certificate of employment. The certificate of employment letter must be sent to the E4D programme office (email@example.com) directly through the employer (and not the candidate).
- Certificate of English level (minimum TOEFL level C1) or other internationally recognised English certificates. If the programme requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this acquired level must also be submitted.
Eligibility For The Engineering for Development Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity At ETH Zurich
- Interested candidate must hold a completed and recognised Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- Interested candidates must hold minimum English standard of TOEFL level C1 is required. If the continuing education programme requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this level also needs to be submitted.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from all countries classified in the OECD DAC List 2022 (PDF, 204 KB)vertical_align_bottom, except from upper-middle income countries.
- Interested candidates need to be accepted by the School for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich as well as the MAS, DAS or CAS programme office.
Benefits of The E4D Scholarship Program
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF).
- Visa fees.
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme.
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester).