|Zhejiang University, China.
Chinese Government International Scholarship at Zhejiang University, China
The Zhejiang University is currently awarding a full or partial scholarship for all the admitted students. This scholarship opportunity will cover the following:
- Medical Insurance.
About The Zhejiang University
The university sets to nurture future leaders and useful citizens with a global vision and social responsibility, and to conduct interdisciplinary and innovative research that addresses pressing challenges facing the world today.
Also to translate knowledge and creativity to benefit the local and global communities.
Details Of The Chinese Government International Scholarship at Zhejiang University, China
Institution: The Zhejiang University.
Deadline for Application: Interested candidates must be received by beginning of April each year.
Countries Available To: International/All Countries.
Type of Scholarship: Undergraduate & Graduate.
Value of Award: Full or partial.
Number of Awards: Not Specified.
Eligibility For The Chinese Government International Scholarship at Zhejiang University, China
- Interested candidates must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the regular study.
- Interested candidates must be valid foreign passport holders and have graduated from high school and be under 25.
- Interested candidates must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Interested candidates for Chinese-taught programs must have an HSK certificate.
- Interested candidates should provide an English language test (e.g., TOEFL/IELTS/OTHER).
How To Apply For The Chinese Government International Scholarship at Zhejiang University, China
Interested candidates for this ongoing scholarship opportunity should apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country. Choose Zhejiang University as your target university.
All the applicants for CSC scholarship- Bilateral Programs should visit the Online Application System
for International Students, Zhejiang University and fill in the complete information.