|California Institute Of The Arts, USA.
Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity at California Institute of the Arts – USA
A fully funded scholarship of $10,000 is been offered by The California Institute of The Arts, Santa Clarita, CA, USA. The institution is offering this program for interested individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at the institution.
All admitted students are considered for Merit Scholarships based on the admissions portfolio or audition. These scholarships are limited and very competitive, going only to the top 30% of the incoming class.
The college of the arts strives to embrace and engage a diverse group of students, faculty, staff, and community participants in the production and discourse of the arts – empowering the artists, scholars, educators, audiences, and advocates who will shape the culture of the twenty-first century.
Details Of The Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity at California Institute of the Arts – USA
Institution: California Institute Of The Arts.
Deadline For Application: The applications are open for the ongoing academic year 2022-2023.
Countries Available To: International/All Countries.
Value of Award: $10,000.
Number of Awards: Not Specified.
Eligibility For The Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity at California Institute of the Arts – USA
1. Interested candidates must be in their first year of enrolment.
2. Interested candidates must demonstrate the outstanding academic and artistic potential.
3. Interested candidates must have graduated from an accredited secondary school or its CalArts approved equivalent to enter and graduate from the BFA program.
4. Interested candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- 80 – 100 TOEFL ibt
- 5 – 7.0 IELTS
- 53 – 63 PTE
- 105 – 120 Duolingo (DET).
How To Apply For The Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity at California Institute of the Arts – USA