Czech Government Scholarships Opportunity For Developing Countries
A scholarship opportunity for developing countries both in Africa and worldwide is now open and available by the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport. This Czech Ministry scholarship opportunity is for countries going through political and economic transition.
About The Czech Government Scholarships Opportunity For Developing Countries
Thanks to a generous contribution from the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, the Faculty of Social Sciences is able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships for students of all fee based programs.. A total of scholarships are available, ear-marked for students from developing countries and/or countries going through a process of political and economic transition.
Upon a Decision of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, scholarships of the Government of the Czech Republic are granted to promote specific Bachelor’s, Master’s, follow-up Master’s and/or Doctoral study programmes in the full-time mode of study of a specific study programme pursued by a university (or its Faculty) for a period that equals the regular duration of studies. Scholarships are not transferable to other persons or other academic years. Once a scholarship is granted, neither the university nor the study programme and/or field of study may be changed.
Details For The Czech Government Scholarships Opportunity For Developing Countries
Sponsor: The Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
Deadline For Application: 30th September 2022.
Countries Available To: Developing Countries.
To be taken at (country): Public Universities in Czech Republic.
Eligible Fields of Study: Interested candidates who are applying for study in Economics, Agriculture, Informatics, Environment and Energetics at public universities in the Czech Republic.
Type Of Scholarship: Undergraduate, Doctoral and Masters.
Value of the Scholarships:
- This Czech Ministry scholarship covers the necessary costs related to staying and studying in the Czech Republic. The scholarship amount is regularly amended.
- Currently the amount paid to students on a Bachelor’s, Master’s or follow-up Master’s study programme stands at CZK 14,000 per month
- Whereas the amount paid to students of a Doctoral study programme stands at CZK 15,000 per month.
However, These Government Scholarships are designed to cover the standard length of study plus one-year preparatory course of the Czech language(which is combined with other field-specific training).
Eligibility For The Czech Government Scholarships Opportunity For Developing Countries
1. This Czech Ministry scholarship cannot be offered to candidates under 18 years of age. (Interested applicants must have turned 18 as of 1 September of the year when they commence studies in the Czech Republic at the latest.)
2. In follow-up study Programmes Master or Doctoral Study Programmes: Government scholarships of this category are awarded to graduates of Bachelor or Master Study Programmes, respectively, Enroll in the WHO study Programmes with instruction in the English language.
How To Apply For The Czech Government Scholarships Opportunity For Developing Countries
Interested candidates for the Czech Government scholarship is mandated to fill in an electronic application form
before 30th of September 2022. Candidates who have successfully been selected starts studying in the academic year 2023/2024.
However, detailed information on the terms and conditions of scholarship awards is provided in the binding “Guidelines for Granting Scholarships of the Government of the Czech Republic”, issued in Czech and English.
Candidates for this Czech Government scholarship are advised to read the guidelines carefully before making an application.
Join us on telegram for more latest scholarship updates.